If your market is Environmental Health Professionals, the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) can help get your business in front of them! Spend face time with over 1,000 Environmental Health Professionals at the NEHA AEC.
The exhibition at the NEHA AEC connects Environmental Health Professionals to companies and organizations that have the tools to help solve environmental health challenges. Visit the exhibition to gather the latest products, services, and information offered by exhibitors that will help you carry out your tasks more efficiently and effectively and be more productive in your job overall.
Online Exhibitor Registration Pricing
|Organization Type||Reserve by: 5/24/2013|
|Commercial & Government||$1,425.00|
|Commercial & Government Sustaining/Educational Member||$1,282.50|
|Nonprofit/Academic/Associations Sustaining/Educational Member||$1,170.00|
Prime booth space is additional. Rates are per 8' x 10' boothspace.
Requires Adobe Acrobat
You get all of the following with the purchase of a 8’x10’ booth space:
- 8’x10’ space with back drape and side drape
- Two badges for the 125+ educational sessions (over a $1,000 value!)
- Access to the Exhibition Grand Opening & Party
- Access to networking events such as the Networking Luncheon and President's Banquet
- Links to your Web site on neha2013aec.org and the Virtual AEC site
- Access to the Virtual AEC to connect with attendees before, during, and after the conference
- A listing in the Program Guide
- Pre-conference attendee mailing list
- Post-conference attendee mailing list
- NEHA membership mailing list
- A table, two chairs, and a wastebasket
- Exhibition security
Questions about exhibiting?
Contact Soni Fink, Strategic Sales Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.756.9090 x 314.