Getting to the Washington, DC Area
- By Plane
Recommended Airport: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- By Train
10% Discount from Amtrak
Amtrak is offering 2013 AEC attendees a 10% discount off the best available rail fare to Washington, DC between July 06, 2013 – July 14, 2013. To book your reservation call Amtrak at 1 (800) 872-7245 or contact your local travel agent. Reservations cannot be booked via Internet. Please be sure to refer to Convention Fare Code X15P-971 when making your reservation. This offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela Service. Fare is valid on Amtrak Regional for all departures seven days a week, except for holiday blackouts. Offer valid with Sleepers, Business Class or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges.
Getting to the Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport.
Courtesy Hyatt Shuttle from Reagan National Airport
- Courtesy shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA) departs the hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 5:00am – 12:00am. (Times subject to change.)
- Shuttle picks up at the Old Terminal (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and New Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location).
- From Dulles Airport (IAD) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $40 to $45.
- From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $65 to $70.
- From Crystal City Station, Blue and Yellow lines, our Washington DC metro area hotel is a 10 minute walk.
- Courtesy Hyatt shuttle access to and from Crystal City Metro Station is provided at the corner of 18th street and S. Bell Street.
- The Hyatt shuttle departs the hotel every 15 minutes on the hour from 6:00am – 10:00pm. (Times subject to change.)
- Taxi to / from Union Station is approximately $17 - $20.
- MARC train service from BWI to Union Station is approx. $6.00.
- Taxi from Union Station to our Washington DC metro area hotel is approx. $17 - $20.
- Virginia Rail Express station is a five minute walk from our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- Contact 703-682-8102 for available sedan/limo service to our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- One Way To/From IAD is approximately $65.
- One Way To/From BWI is approximately $100.
- Contact Awards Limousine for final prices.
- Contact 1-800-BlueVan for information and final prices.
- One Way To/From IAD is approximately $29.
- One Way To/From BWI is approximately $48.
"Green" Your Travel
As your professional organization on environmental health, NEHA continues to aggressively pursue ways in which to "green" our AEC. We encourage you as an attendee to participate in this effort as well. One way to help is by “greening” your travel.
We will collect donations on-site at the registration desk and give them to TerraPass to help offset the carbon emissions that are a result of traveling to the AEC